Thursday, April 4, 2013

Meet Theresa!

 Hailing from Sweden, Theresa Anderson is a musical jack of all trades.
Her shows are engaging, impressive, and beautiful, and If you ever get the opportunity to see her live, GO.
That's an order. 
 
 
 
 
1. Name, Astrology sign, and location please.
 
Theresa Andersson, Virgo (cusp of Libra I've been told) Currently in Shreveport, Louisiana


2. What are you currently working on?
 
I am creating and collaborating on a multi disciplinary one woman pop-opera that will take place inside a 17 ft tall dome. There will be 360 projections, shadow puppetry, my music of course and specific choreography that interacts with images.
 
 
3. Who are your favorite artists?
 
Right now I am listening to Bjorks Medulla and there's a Swedish band called Little Dragon that I've been playing a lot lately... I'm also really into abstract fairytale stylings and Lorca poems belongs to my faves. 
 
 
 
 
4. What's the best advice you ever received about your career choice?
 
It will never work (I like to prove people wrong,,,,)
 
 
 
5. Favorite place(s) in your city?
 
The parks. I live near Norton Park which is sparkling with color right about now.
 
 
6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? And while we're at it, what about a different era?
 
Hm, I would love to spend time in a mountain retreat. Era... Not sure I dig women's role in society moving backward so it would have to be future.
 
 
7. What do you usually mindlessly doodle? (do you have a picture of this?)
 
I doodle in music...
 
 
 
 8. First website you peruse of the day?
 
Ugh... I have been addicted to Zulily since my daughter was born and I couldn't go outside. This is partially why I think a mountain meditation retreat that cannot be reached by wifi would do me good.
 
 
9. What's the worst movie you've ever seen, but secretly love?
 
Well, I am not sure this is so bad... but growing up in Sweden I fell in love with the movie Dirty Dancing. No one there did the couple dance thing and seriously... it is soooo hot! 
 
 
 
 
10. Any pets? Any kids?
 
No pets although I had a dog for 16 years. She traveled with me anywhere I could drive.... My daughter Elsie 21 months.
 
 
Thank you Theresa!!! To check out more go here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment