Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello, Mindy

Time for your weekly "I have cool friends" installment!
 
Mindy Bledsoe makes movies, takes great pictures, and makes a fabulous martini companion. 
And for those of you here in Shreveport, 
she and I have something very special happening in May 2014.
 
You'll have to be patient.
 
Love the red hair

1. Name, Astrology sign, and location please.

Mindy Bledsoe, Taurus, Shreveport, LA


2. What are you currently working on?

Pre-Production for my first Feature Film & prepping a photography show with the hotness, Rachel Stuart-Haas



3. Who are your favorite artists?

Photography: Robert Mapplethorpe. He forced me to look at the human body in ways I never had. AND David LaChapelle. He makes photography an epic story.
Filmmakers: Paul Thomas Anderson


4. What's the best advice you ever received about your career choice?

I don't know. I'm still awaiting that advice.



5. Favorite place(s) in your city?

Patio @ Starbucks. I've done so much writing there while I people watch. Also, my epic shower. Seriously the best shower I've ever had.
 

6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? And while we're at it, what about a different era?

If I could live anywhere, I'd probably pick an island off the coast of Thailand. But if it were the 1920s, I'd pick New York, all in hopes of being friends with Dorothy Parker (my favorite poet) and the hopes of sitting at the Algonquin Round Table.



7. What do you usually mindlessly doodle? (do you have a picture of this?)

I don't doodle. I can't draw a stick figure. However I do write random words or sentences that pop in my head.


8. First website you peruse of the day?

Idolator.com for music updates
 

9. What's the worst movie you've ever seen, but secretly love?

Drive Me Crazy. Yep. Laugh it up. It was also the first DVD I ever bought.


10. Any pets? Any kids?

I have two pets: Buffy the cat and Yoshi the dog. They are my children.
 

Thank you Mindy!  To see more of her work go here.  And for her blog, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment